THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6

Elijah's 1st day of preschool

Elijah only has 2 years left until he starts Kindergarten. To be sure that he is ready for it we found an excellent preschool at Oak Hills Church. It is Wednesday and Friday mornings and yesterday was the 1st day, we got up early, packed his lunch and off he went. As most of you know Elijah is very independent. He walked right in, waved bye to Isaac & I and didn't look back. I think he loved it because when I returned he was devastated, he didn't want to leave. He is such a good kid, I would actually prefer to take him with me to run errands over Isaac which is why it makes me sad when he acts this way because it just isn't him. :( He just really hates leaving places when he's having fun. Don't misunderstand me, I love Isaac! Just to me personally at this stage Elijah is easier, he's potty trained, no stroller is needed and he can jump in & out of the car by himself except for buckling the seat belt. He can also carry bags! :) I'll post a pic of him at school here soon since another Mom had to take the picture since I left my camera at home!

0 comments: