THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25

Feeling like royalty

We went for our walk-through on Thursday and it was a wonderful feeling to pull up to our soon to be home and see a huge "welcome home" sign across our garage door, the sign in the yard read "celebration in progress" with balloons tied to it and a red carpet, yes I said a red carpet! had been rolled out from the sidewalk to the door. I was in shock....could this really be for me? Wow! Once I walked inside I was even more blown away, the house was complete, everything in tip top shape, spic-n-span clean and a goodie basket was sitting on the bar. Mind you everything we had heard up to this point were horror stories (the house being a mess, blue tape mark ups still not completed and taking forever.) Everything we had noticed just a couple weeks ago was complete! It was such a good feeling to know that our builder wasn't trying to get items passed us without us noticing. We ended up with just a couple of cosmetic things for them to fix but nothing major, we are set to close this Thursday at 8am, can't wait! We love Lennar!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so excited for you guys! We have loved Lennar too. We can't wait to come see it, congrats!

Heather said...

Congratulations!

Kate said...

That is soooo cool! I seriously cant wait to come when you move in! Reese and me at least will be there asap to stay in our guest nook :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you. I know the Lennar community will be just a wonderful place to live. Can't wait to see all the beautiful touches you've added. God Bless You. Grammy

Kate said...

wheres some new house pics!!?? :)