THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2

Our new house

Jimmy & I went by yesterday to check on the progress. I took some pics to share and to go in a lovely scrapbook, that I probably won't ever create... :) This slideshow is the closest it will ever come to a scrapbook. My favorite part of this house is my master bath. My old bathroom was just your simple small tub/shower combo with a single sink and counter, pretty small. My new bath is huge!! Pretty much the size of a bedroom with a garden tub/separate shower, the toilet is enclosed!, double sinks, & our huge closet and linen closet are all within my bathroom. I even have my attic pull down in my closet so I can throw anything up there all by myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new houses! I'm so excited for you all and your bathroom is fab! Can't wait to see ya'll soon ~

Whitney said...

I am so excited for you guys, the house looks beautiful and you will love it. I will admit I giggled at the thought of you throwing anything into the attic by yourself. I always make Zac do the heavy lifting! Congrats to you both, I hope the rest of the time flies by and we can't wait to see it!

Kate said...

Glad we could help you in your decision making process! I think you made a good one...and I have to admit, I was thinking about when we come and stay with you, that we will have a sweet guest room nook :) Love you...cant wait to see you next week!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! CAn't wait to see it when you get all moved in!!! Love it!

Heather said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! The house looks really nice!