THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30

Our little T-ball player

We are so excited to be embarking on a whole new world of sports and activities for the boys. This is such a blast! I told my Aunt Denise how excited we were & she said this was her fam's first year not doing baseball....they had 16 straight years with their 4 boys! Jimmy & I spent many evenings in Denton at her boys' games while we were dating....day dreaming about our own children. :) Elijah is playing at the same field that Jimmy & his siblings played many years of baseball...how cute is that!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I can't believe he's so big already! I'm sure it was so fun to watch him, hopefully we'll be able to go to a game in a couple of months!

The Vandy's said...

i love it!!! we're going try and do soccer in the fall...i think signups are in july! i missed them for the spring, so i'm trying to stay on it!! :)

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

your boys are so precious!!