THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1

Goodbye January....Hello February!!

This past month has been really rough. With the funeral, the whole family being ill, a health scare with my Dad, January seemed to go on and on. I am so excited about a new month and I love February! The 14th is Valentine's and I know it is a played up holiday but I really do love it, I love red & pink, the sweet cards, candy, the whole bit. Although I do have a husband that is sweet the whole year through so I am pretty lucky. :) The 26th is my birthday and I still love birthdays! I have a few friends that don't like them anymore because of their age but it doesn't bother me. I will be 29 this year, just one more year before I hit the big 30, WOW! PS...keep it on the down low but Jimmy turns 30 this year, October 1st is going to be awesome! Here are a couple pics I got of the boys last night at bedtime in their Spiderman pj's. Isaac doesn't like to be told what to do...it wasn't that hard...."Look at Mommy and smile!"

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I love Isaac's cute little smile! I'm glad to hear you're all feeling better. I hope your month is much better, we're praying for a good month too. We'd really like to sell our house and finally move! Talk to you soon and thanks for the new pictures, they're both so cute!