THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 5

What's up with Santa?

This picture doesn't tell the story behind it so let me go on.....We went to the mall today to get the boys picture made with Santa. We waited through the line once and Elijah kept saying "no, i don't want to" over and over again then when it was our turn, he held onto the gate and threw a fit. I decided no big deal, let's go. But of course once we walked off and I told him we didn't have to, he changed his mind. The bribe was Teddy Grahams and he would only agree to stand next to the chair. What is so scary about Santa? Oh and then we had another melt down afterwards because he told Santa that he wanted CARS stuff and he didn't get anything right then! Luckily Isaac complied and smiled!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sure Santa knows best. Elijah and Isaac look adorable with Santa, but I am a little bit bias. Love, GRAMMY.

Heather said...

What a funny story (after the fact)! Macy has her first visit with Santa this Saturday, so we'll see how that goes! Maybe I'll bring a bribe. Good idea!

Anonymous said...

Elijah cracks me up! He also looks like he's about ready to drive. How old is is now?

Skip